Fine

My true feelings
On a torn paper
Are getting clear something about you
Yeah you look like me but different somehow
I wonder if you feel the way as I do
Thereās no hope but I expect it
After a day, a month and a year,
We would live different lives
No Iām not
I donāt think itāll be easy for me
You still fill my days
No not yet
Iām repeating like a fool
I canāt hold the words lingering on my lips
Itās not fine
Ah itās not fine
Tying my hair back,
Iām cleaning the mess in my room
Iām looking for somethinā new
Sometimes I just move
Feeling like I canāt handle it
Or like I have to do something
After a day, a month, and a year, by then
I thought I could recall it with a smile
No Iām not
I donāt think itāll be easy for me
You still fill my days
No not yet
Iām repeating like a fool
I canāt hold the words lingering on my lips
Itās not fine
Ah itās not fine
Meaningless jokes, small talk
I look fine in a crowd
Iām pretending to be fine with a smile on my face
I try not to think of the shadow called āyouā
I canāt help
Thinking of our last moment
The parting that ātake careā was all of it
No not yet
The words I repeat like a fool
I canāt hold the words lingering on my lips
Itās not fine
Ah itās not fine
Itās not fine